Cats always land on their feet safely. Domestic cats – excellent acrobats and innate instinct helps falling cat to land on their feet. At first, she turns her head and front paws, then a tail wheel, – the rear part of the body. Thus, all four legs are directed towards the ground. However, this does not mean that the cat immune and does not feel pain. Falling from a great height very often leads to bone fractures, and the animal may even break the death. Dentist Atlanta
8. Siamese cats are aggressive in fact, no more than all other breeds. Only a man of his ill-treatment and lack of understanding can make an animal aggressive. Siamese cats are just very jumpy and temperamental, brighter than others express their emotions. And the voice of their loud (but not the loudest of all, it is also misleading, sphinxes, for example, roaring so that the Siamese rest).
9. Cats are insidious and behave badly to spite their owners. Problems with behavior are commonly associated with stress. Cats are very sensitive to changes in the schedule of the day the owner to repair and family quarrels. This causes them stress and depression. Behavioral problems can also be caused by various diseases. If the cat begins to make its case is not specifically designated areas, it can have kidney disease.
10. Cats need fish. This myth is reflected in the composition of the finished cat food, many of them include a fish component. You ever seen a dog food with fish? I think not – the fish do not need a dog. I do not need it, and cats. This myth rests on a scientific basis. As already mentioned, the cats need taurine and vitamin A and fish products – a good source of both. However, many meat products contain enough taurine and vitamin A, therefore, believed that cats always need the fish properly. Stylist in Atlanta
Our reader writes Galina Makarova: Hello, sweetheart revision Faktruma! Always I read your blog and find something interesting. I myself come from Belarus, but now live in Australia. This is an amazing country and it will inspire anyone.
It’s no secret that Australia – one of the most expensive countries in the world that the local currency – Australian Dollar plastic that is very beautiful and diverse nature, there are many stunning beaches, exotic animals and birds. I propose to plunge into this country and learn about it much more than you knew before.
1. A lot of people involved in sports on the street. Along the lakes, parks, paths for runners can be seen from small to large, cyclists, almost gymnasts. Australians practiced on the grass in parks and gardens.
2. Almost all payments, payment of tickets, hotel reservations – cashless. Few Australians are in cash.
3. It is in Australia for the first time there were plastic money, called here the Australian dollar.
4. Despite the fact that Australia is a developed country with high living standards, it is very slow and expensive internet. Broadband high-speed internet comes here only, the majority of the population uses ADSL.
5. Because of the unusual birds, parrots except in urban lakes can be found black swans and pelicans. Interior Design Atlanta
6. In Australia, unlike our country, highly developed mail. In addition, it is very fast. The mailing address for the Australians – is not just a formality. Here, in addition to advertising, come to pay all the bills, discount shopping cards, simple letters and postcards. Australians regularly several times a week to open their mailboxes.