Of course, chicken. This is quite obvious as to display the offspring parent should appear. The answer to this question is in the Bible, and recently science has succeeded, finally, convincingly prove this fact.
In the ovaries of the chicken produced protein called Ovocleidin-17. With the help of computer scientists have studied in detail the formation of the shell, and came to the conclusion that this protein plays a key role in this process. The shell egg is composed of 90% calcium carbonate, and contains a lot of trace elements such as copper, fluoride, iron, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, sulfur, zinc, silicon and others, but it all gets out of chicken meal. But only 17 Ovocleidin-produced chicken itself, therefore, in order to bring up the egg, it is absolutely necessary.
Of course, the question, “Which came first? ..” Rather philosophical and rhetorical, but now we have a scientifically based answer.
Cats heal themselves, licking wounds. Small wounds and scratches can let the cat lick long, it disinfects them and promotes healing. If the wound is extensive or licking too persistent, it can increase and even deepen it. The rough surface of the cat’s tongue like sandpaper, tears off the upper layers of the skin, slowing down the healing.
2. Cats maintain balance with the mustache. Mustache (vibriscy) in cats – organs of touch, and balance they did not have any relation.
3. Cat and dog – enemies. Stories about the eternal enmity cats and dogs are unfounded. Simply, they speak different languages, often mutually understanding each other. Sometimes there are animals with a strong hunting instinct or overly aggressive, some people specially set against their dogs to cats. However, living in the same household animals get along well with each other, and some peace-loving sociable dogs are ready to be friends with all the cats in the world.
4. Cats can see in the dark, as in the afternoon. Another common misconception. In fact, cats see in the dark a little better people (because they have eyes, but not lights). But! The fact that cats are natural hunters! What we call a mustache, cats whiskers is located not only on the whisker pads, but also on the eyebrows, cheeks, legs. And ears on top, all of which e-hear! It is their locating device with which they accurately identify the location of the object. In addition, even in the daytime vision of cats is not ideal. Unfortunately, our pets suffer from farsightedness, and sometimes do not notice what is going on under their noses. For example, a bowl of food they determine by smell. By the way, smelling the food, they only want to know its temperature, not the taste.
5. If the cat does not walk in the street, she can not get sick. The causative agents of dangerous diseases can get into an apartment on the clothes and shoes of owners, as well as through infected poor-quality food for cats.
6. After sterilization, the cats become fat and lazy. Rather, they have become more accommodating and quiet that some people take for laziness. In fact, any cat – and castrated, and natural – sleep per day is not less than 18 hours. And in the winter, and day and night at all fast asleep, getting up only to eat. Cat to feel like a normal cat in the prime of life, requires the constant presence of two cats “in the hunt.” You can not provide it to him – castrated.